Since the 1920s Falcon Enamelware, has been an icon of British home life. Enamelware is porcelain fused onto heavy-gauge steel, giving it many admirable qualities - durability, smoothness and chemical-resistance. It can assume brilliant, long-lasting colours, and cannot burn. If you drop it, it may chip but it won’t break. When this happens the steel below naturally oxidises and the enamelware remains safe to use. It is dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 530F / 270C, it can also be used on gas and electric hobs.
Inspired by the scents of their family home, memories of travel and their passion for craftsmanship, the brotherly duo gave birth to Kerzon in 2014 to unite a family of friends and partners who shared their values and adhered to their production act.
Bound by an earnest desire to create simple, authentic, sustainable products, they dreamed up a whole range of natural products to embellish the home, cleanse and take care of your linens and your body on a daily basis.
Their quest for naturalness and quality is based on respecting nature and people by employing natural and vegetal ingredients, manufacturing with low environmental impact, and rejecting animal testing or cruelty.
You will not find mineral oils, sulfates or other endocrine disruptors, which can harm, irritate, and pollute our skin in the formulas.
For over 120 years and through four generations, the Fabre family has been trying to keep the ever threatened know-how alive : making true Marseille soap by conserving the techniques of saponification in cauldrons. Their secret is the know-how passed down through generations, from father to son, then from father to daughter. A primary concern is the high quality of raw materials.
The soap is made using only vegetable oils, especially olive oil. No colorants or synthetic substances are added. This exceptional purity renders it beneficial for the skin and is environmental-friendly.
Know-how, patience and rigour are the rules which allow the Marius Fabre soap factory to produce a Marseille soap of peerless quality.
The Tweedmill brand, established in 1971, is renowned for creativity, reliability, and quality.
Situated next to Flint Castle in the historic county of Flintshire, England, designs are influenced by the colors and serenity of the surrounding area. With local forests, nature reserves and the River Dee on the doorstep, they have been inspired to create a diverse range of products.
Using a selection of woollen compositions, they offer a choice of exquisite throws and interior accessories, that sit beautifully in any home setting.
At Tweedmill they love working with wool. It is a beautiful product, that comes from a sustainable renewable source and offers versatility, comfort and warmth. From recycling yarn to weaving traditional Tweed, all products are produced using exceptional craftsmanship and superior skill.
As they say ‘Quality is Woven into us"
Steiff is the inventor of the teddy bear and the world‘s most famous soft toy company.
For over 140 years, they have been the epitome of the highest quality, first-class materials, perfect design and highest safety standards.
When the founder, Margarete Steiff, made the Elefäntle pincushion in 1880, she saw how the little felt elephant instantly won the affection of children and became their favourite cuddly toy. Designing and creating wonderful toys for children was the basis of her lifelong ideology and remains to this day.
Her guiding principle "Only the best is good enough for children". is still the company's philosophy today, and shapes the work as well as each of the products that leave the production facilities.
In 1902, Margarete's nephew Richard invented the first jointed bear, which soon adopted it‘s world-famous name "Teddy bear" inspired by Theodore Roosevelt and brought the Steiff brand its international breakthrough.
The story begins just before 1790 at No. 11 St. James’s Street London where Harris’s Apothecary set up shop. Over the next fifty years the family established a reputation selling Lavender Water, Classic Cologne and English Flower perfumes to this fashionable quarter of London.
For over two centuries this family business in the centre of men’s Clubland has served the gentry and the court of St. James’s and in 1938 was awarded the warrant as chemists to her Majesty The Queen, later the Queen Mother which was held until her death in 2002. In 2002 they were also appointed as Chemists to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
Today they continue to offer outstanding levels of service at the traditional Chemists’ shop at 29 St. James’s Street which includes much of the original furniture. Adapting with time, the fine selection of soaps, shaving creams, aftershaves and colognes, skincare products and much more, continue to appeal to all those who appreciate quality and distinction the world over.